Saturday, November 30, 2013

LUSH Aqua Mirabilis and Each Peach Reviews

I picked up Aqua Mirabilis and Each Peach today along with tons of other stuff in my black friday haul. One of the wonderful workers at the shop gave me a demo, and two of the products she used were these. I was immediately sold after the demo, I couldn't get these in my basket fast enough.

Aqua Mirabilis

*****


Aqua Mirabilis is an exfoliating bar/ body butter bar. It has ground almond shells that act as exfoliants, along with cocoa and almond butters that do some major moisturizing. This bar is faaantastic.
What It Does:
Exfoliates and moisturizes while it buffs out dry & dead skin cells, leaving skin bright and refreshed.
How To Use It:
I use this bar in the shower after I use my shower gel (I probably don't even have to use gel before this, but I love my LUSH shower gels so I do anyway). All you have to do is massage the bar onto wet skin, rub it in with your hands once you have enough on your skin, then rinse off. 
Tips&Tricks:
I recommend a LUSH tin for this one, letting it sit out in your shower will make it slimy and gross. Keep it in a tin to make sure it's clean and dry! I really like how this bar feels on my skin when I'm using it, and how my skin feels after. I actually prefer this bar to Ocean Salt when it comes to exfoliating because my skin is so sensitive. I do still stock up on Ocean Salt but I will be using Aqua Mirabilis regularly, and Ocean Salt just occasionally. I gave it 5 stars because its wonderful for my sensitive skin, it feels great and I don't even feel like I need to use lotion afterwards.


Each Peach

*****

The smell is AMAZING, the outcome of your skin after use is equally amazing. This was my favorite part of the demo I received, I cannot thank my Lush girls enough for using this on me! Each Peach is a moisturizing massage bar made with mango kernel butters, avocado, shea and cocoa butters. 
What It Does:
Melts into skin as you massage on, making skin bright and moisturized.
How to Use It:
This bar is similar to the Full Of Grace facial moisturizer in the way it is applied. It is a solid bar but melts onto your skin because of your body temp. I usually use this once I'm dried off after exfoliating in the shower with Buffy. Just hold the bar and slide it all over your skin. Easy!
Tips&Tricks:
This is another product that I keep in the fridge. You don't have to, but I like it that way. I would definitely get a tin for it so keep it clean, and so it doesn't accidentally melt if it happens to be around heat. Each Peach has a sweet citrus smell that I absolutely adore and your skin feels so nice after use. I gave it five stars for its effectiveness and lovely smell. If you don't think you need this, you are just soo wrong. I had no interest in the massage bars at first, but now I want to try them all! If you aren't sure about the massage bars you should go get a demo done at your local LUSH store. If you don't have a store near you, I guess you'll have to just take my word for it ;)


** All Images in this post are from LUSH, they are NOT my images! To see more product pictures, check out the LUSH website!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews