Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Trader Joe's Pomegranate Body Butter Review


If you read my last post you know I've finally come to know the wonder world of TJ's, and had to pick up a few of their skincare/hair products to review after reading so many blogger's posts raving about them. My first review is on the Pomegranate Body Butter I picked up for only $3.99! Usually when I buy any beauty product for this price, especially body butter, I expect it to be a few baby steps above awful. So is the Pom Body Butter awful? Hellllll no.


This body butter is made with Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil, Pomegranate Seed Oil, Shea butter, and Palm Butter. Yes, I said Argan oil- and yes, it's really $3.99 (in my area at least). These days anything with Argan Oil has the price outrageously jacked up, but not at TJ's! The Pom Oil is so potent, I could smell it before I even opened the pot! Also, when I buy a body butter I want it to be the consistency of soft butter, duh. Usually I'm disappointed with how thin the body butters I purchase are, but this stuff really delivers. It's thick, exactly how a body butter should be.

What It Does:
Smooths and soothes dry skin, leaving you moisturized and soft.

How To Use It:
Open it up & rub it on!

Tips & Tricks:
The only tip I have is that a little goes a long way, and it smells so great I've been skipping using my body spray because you can literally smell this stuff through my clothes. It obviously doesn't have the  scent longevity of perfume, but when I'm just going to work or running errands this stuff does the trick for me.  Lastly, and unfortunately- This is a SEASONAL product (BOO!), so if you try it and love it- stock up! Go buy a dozen of them, after all- they cost less than a freaking Starbucks latte!


All Pictures in this post are my personal photos/ some are from my Instagram account. Ig name: @_jessakay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews