Wednesday, November 27, 2013

LUSH It's Raining Men and Rose Jam Reviews

I love LUSH's soaps, but I go through them so fast that I'd probably have to buy a pound of soap it I wanted it to last me longer than two weeks. So I decided to try out the shower gels hoping that they would last me longer. The gels are totally awesome and they do last longer if you use a small amount in a loofah each use.These are two of my favorite smelling shower gels I've come across at LUSH (so far). 

Its Raining Men
*****

Oh God I love this smell. This was the first gel I purchased after I went through a huge hunk of Honey I Washed The Kids in a week. This gel smells almost exactly like Honey I Washed The Kids, except the toffee smell in it is a little stronger. Its Raining Men is made with lotus flower, honey, rosehip, orange and bergamot oils, and tigerlily. Its a must have scent & if you don't like it I think you're insane.
What It Does:
Cleanses your skin and the honey in it makes it a major moisturizer. Your skin will thank you after this one.
How To Use It:
Squeeze it out, rub it on & rinse it off!
Tips&Tricks:
I use this with a loofah & I only squeeze out a little bit. It suds up a lot and a little should cover your whole body. I love this gel so much sometimes I re-wash myself two or three times with it during one shower. I gave it five stars because it moisturizes my skin to the point where I don't even have to use lotion after my shower, and because it smells like heaven. I love this gel so much, my shower will never be without it again :)

Rose Jam
*****

Rose Jam is the only scent that will ever even come close to my love for It's Raining Men. I love this one equally, and the fact that it's only available during the holidays makes me cry. This is a floral scent, a lot different from It's Raining Men. Rose Jam is made of goji berries, argan oil, vanilla infusion, rose, and lemon. It smells very strong and sweet, but its not overpowering. It's just a very nice smell in general.
What It Does:
Rose jam cleans and hydrates your skin
How To Use It:
Squeeze it out, rub it on & rinse it off
Tips&Tricks:
I use this the same way I use It's Raining Men (small amount with a loofah). I gave this five stars because I'm obsessed with the smell, and the ingredients are amazing. I love the effects argan oil has on my skin and I love it even more in this shower gel. I highly recommend this if you like floral scents! This is another one I can't live without, I'll be stocking up so I'll have enough to last me until next holiday season.

** All Images in this post are from LUSH, they are NOT my images! To see more product pictures, check out the LUSH website!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews