Wednesday, November 27, 2013

LUSH Ocean Salt Review

****
Lush's Ocean Salt is currently the store's top selling product, and at first I wasn't really sure what all the hype was about. Ocean Salt is made with sea salt, avocado, coconut, lime and vodka. It seriously smells like an awesome cocktail. Definitely worth a try.

What it does:
Ocean salt removes all the dead skin and dirt from your body and face, exfoliates and leaves your skin feeling sooo smooth.
How To Use It:
When you first open your ocean salt you'll see that all of the salt in it is all at the top. You need to mix it up (get a wooden mixer in the store before you leave) or your skin will hate you for it. After mixing you just take a scoop with your fingers and massage it on to wet skin on your face or body. Then rinse and pat skin dry with a clean towel.
Tips&Tricks:
So ocean salt is supposedly for your body AND face, but I think its way too abrasive for my face. I used it once and didn't have any problems with it but i just think it's too harsh for my skin. I've also read some reviews that it made users break out badly afterward. I'll probably use it on my face sometime again, but not regularly. As for use as a body wash I LOVE it. It smells so so soo good and my skin feels awesome from it. I gave it four stars mainly because it is listed as a body and face wash & I don't love it for my face. But if this were strictly a body wash I would have definitely given 5 stars!

** All Images in this post are from LUSH, they are NOT my images! To see more product pictures, check out the LUSH website!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews