Friday, March 21, 2014

LUSH Karma Solid Perfume Review


I won't be doing my usual review for this one because we obviously know how perfume works and what it does. So i'll just keep it simple with a quick description and a few tips I picked up from using it.


Karma is hands down one of my favorite scents from my perfume collection. However I think Karma is and acquired scent,  people love or absolutely hate it.  After I bought Karma Kream I was hooked on the smell so I jumped at the chance to get a perfume. If you've never tried any of the karma scented products, it's a blend of patchouli, lemongrass, and orange oils.  Sounds like a weird combo, but its actually nice and unique.

 The bottle is really small, about the height of a regular sized lipstick which makes it a perfect on-the-go product. The price ( around 20$) looks kind of high considering the small size, but this product is VERY concentrated. It's extremely potent so you do NOT need to use a lot of this or you'll literally leave a trail of patchouli lingering behind you wherever you go.

How To Use It:
The bottle is a push-up stick, and if you push too hard the whole thing will pop up and good luck getting that thing back down without getting orange gel everywhere. Push gently on the bottom, then apply a small amount on your skin. I usually just put some on my wrists then wipe from my wrists onto my neck. Once again, do not over do it, its very strong!

I like this product, but the push-up part is a big con. If it were a twist up stick I think I would like it a lot more. However the size is convenient and the perfume itself will last you a long time.  Overall I'll definitely be buying another Karma solid perfume once mine runs out, and I'll probably try a few more scents too. If only Lush would tweak the design of the tube a little bit....

All Pictures in this post are my personal photos from my Instagram account. Ig name: @_jessakay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews