Wednesday, March 19, 2014

LUSH Cupcake Fresh Face Mask Review

So I finally made my way back out to LUSH & picked up a few new things, one of which was the Cupcake fresh face mask. I had to review this first because this mask is AMAZING. I've gone through five pots of Cosmetic Warrior and was reluctant to break the cycle because it worked so well for me. But using the same things over and over doesn't really work well for the reviewing aspect so I took one of the Lush girl's advice and went for it. super glad I did, I'm really happy with this one!



Cupcake literally smells like brownie batter, its tempting to eat the stuff even though I'm sure it doesn't taste all that great.  It's a blend of cocoa, spearmint  for cooling, vanilla absolute to calm redness, and rhassoul mud to cleanse. 

What It Does:
Just like most of the fresh face masks, Cupcake soothes and cleans your skin. It pulls out any unwanted oil/ dirt and leaves your face feeling soo soft. Cupcake is for all skin types, but it's especially effective for oily and spotty skin.

How To Use It:
Just grab a clump of it and rub it all over your face. Like so :

Yes it looks totally weird. Keep it on for 5-10 minutes then rinse off with warm water.

Tips & Tricks:
One thing I noticed is that this mask is not as easy to spread as Cosmetic Warrior, so I either had to use a little more or a put a tiny bit of water on my face beforehand to moisten the mask and make it thinner. As usual keep it in the fridge.  I'm not even rating this one because I'm obviously giving it 5 stars and I think my 5-star rating for everything is getting a little redundant :) Anyway, I love it and i would actually recommend this over Cosmetic Warrior if you're sensitive to certain smells and you want something that smells good on your face as opposed to something that smells a little strange.

All Pictures in this post are my personal photos from my Instagram account. Ig name: @_jessakay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews