Monday, November 25, 2013

LUSH Jumping Juniper & Jungle Reviews

These weird bars are surprisingly effective! I have only had the pleasure of using one type of shampoo bar & one type of conditioning bar so far, but they had such an effect on my hair that I had to review them ASAP! So here they are! 

Jumping Juniper 
*****

Jumping Juniper is made with juniperberry oil, lemon, lime, lavender and rosemary. The smell is nice and not too strong. This bar leaves your hair feeling fresh and clean, stripped of dirt and oils.
What It Does:
Clearly, this is shampoo...so it don't really have to state what it does :). I will say that this bar is much more effective at its job than any liquid shampoo I've ever used.
How To Use:
You can either rub the bar in your hands, then rub the lather in your hair or just rub the bar right on your head. This lathers up very quickly in your hair, and you do not need to use very much- a little goes a long way. Once you've massaged it in, rinse it out. (duh)
Tips&Tricks:
I definitely recommend a Lush tin for this one because if you let it sit in your shower it will keep seeping shampoo and you wont get as many uses out of it. I also found that once I rinsed it out my hair felt like it was hard to run my fingers through, but I'm assuming that's because the shampoo had stripped all of the grease and oil out of my hair. I gave it 5 stars because application was easy & it cleaned my hair like crazy! <3 It!!


Jungle
****

Jungle is a conditioning bar. It's made with fresh fruit and cocoa butter. The cocoa butter is what really makes a difference in your hair, the fruitiness seems like it's mostly for scent. This leaves your hair feeling like silk and smelling like a garden.
What It Does:
Jungle detangles and hydrates your hair. You can really feel a difference in your hair, especially once it dries.
How To Use:
You use this bar the same way as Jumping Juniper. I prefer to rub this one right on my scalp and hair rather than rub on my hands to apply.
Tips&Tricks:
One thing I noticed about this product is that applying is a little difficult. You don't feel like you're getting a lot from it especially when you're rubbing it on your hands. This is why I just put the whole bar on my head and work it through my hair. I also like to let it sit in my hair for 5 minutes before rinsing it out. The application is a little strange but once your hair dries it really does feel and smell amazing. I recommend a Lush tin for this one too for longevity so you have maximum amount of washes from it. I gave it 4 stars, but if the application was a little less annoying I would have given it 5! Still love it though :)

** All Images in this post are from LUSH, they are NOT my images! To see more product pictures, check out the LUSH website!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews