Friday, November 28, 2014

Smith's Rosebud Salve Review


So I'd honestly never heard of this stuff until I was reading a "steal vs. splurge" entry on a well-known beauty and fashion blog. Even after I read it I wasn't really planning on buying it, but I was at Sephora today and I saw it in the "grab and go section" so I grabbed it. So glad I did! My lips look glossy and hydrated with a pink tint, but they aren't sticky at all. This products looks like a gloss but wears like a chapstick, the consistency is comparable to vaseline and the scent is awesome. This product is made with petrolatum, cotton seed oil, and a rose perfume- as always with my product choices its cruelty free. Its formulated by a physician, and was created in 1892! I'm in love, and for $7 I'll definitely be re-purchasing again and again.

What It Does:
Hydrates and soothes chapped, dry lips while giving them a pretty pink tint and glossy shine.

How To Use It:
Twist open the pot and apply with your finger.

Tips & Tricks:
I don't really have any, only that I sally avoid lip products that involve a finger for application because the pot inevitably gets gross. I recommend using sanitizer on your hands before dipping your finger into the pot. I really love this stuff, I had to take some pictures of how pretty it made my lips look!

     



All Pictures in this post are my personal photos/ some are from my Instagram account. Ig name: @_jessakay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews