Friday, November 28, 2014

Trader Joe's All-In-One Cleanser


UGH I love this cleanser. Like, a lot. I haven't been to Lush in awhile, and I wasn't planning on getting out there until a little closer to Christmas so I'd actually buy things for other people, instead of spending $500 on myself, as usual. However, not going to Lush meant I was out of cleanser...and moisturizer...and everything that matters in life. To sum it up,  world war 3 was taking place on my face, and I was losing BADLY. I have somewhat sensitive skin with an oily/ breakout prone t-zone. My forehead was looking terrible, so terrible that even my best Tarte and Benefit concealers couldn't hide the disaster happening beneath them. Enter Trader Joe's/ the gorgeous Beauty Bloggers that raved about the All-In-One cleanser. I had nothing to lose so I picked it up...for $4.99!



What It Does:
Cleanses skin from makeup, dirt, and oil.

How To Use It:
Put two or three pumps of the product into your hand and lather it onto your face. Massage from a couple minutes then rinse and dry with a clean towel.

Tips & Tricks:
I like to apply this to dry skin after I've removed my makeup with coconut oil. The bottle says you can apply to dry or wet skin, but I prefer to work it into dry skin at first, then add small amounts of water slowly to increase the lather. This lathers up really nice as you'll see in the picture below, and my skin feels very refreshed after use. Lately my skin has been breaking out a lot, and this product really helps. It completely stopped my face from breaking out more than it already had, and reduced redness and size of the current blemishes on my face. I really love it and highly recommend it!


All Pictures in this post are my personal photos/ some are from my Instagram account. Ig name: @_jessakay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews