Monday, November 25, 2013

Catastrophe Cosmetic Blog - First Post



Welcome to Catastrophe Cosmetic- A Lush cosmetics Blog! If you've never used any Lush products and you're thinking about trying them out, there are so many options that the store can seem REALLY overwhelming. I'm hoping with this blog I can offer some good advice and direction on what the store has to offer.  But before I post any reviews you need to know my three golden rules on Lush:


  • Lush products are made fresh with natural ingredients, which means they do expire. ALWAYS check the expiration dates on everything!
  • Most things are not as expensive as they seem. A little goes a long way with these products so you are definitely getting your money's worth. 
  • Don't judge the product by how it looks.... A lot of this stuff is unique and different, but TRUST ME- it works wonders! Try it before you judge it!
For each review I'll post pros, cons, and any special tips or advice I have for that particular product. I'll also be rating the product on a 1-5 star scale.  My goal is to convert you alllll into LUSHERS :) 

xoxo Jessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews