Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Lush Strawberry Feels Forever Massage Bar

7/20 Lush Haul

Sorry Lushies, I've been on hiatus for awhile due to a demanding job/ lots of schoolwork! I just picked up a pretty decent haul & decided to review Strawberry Feels first because I adooore it. I've actually been buying this product for awhile, I just haven't had time to review it. I'm a huge fan of Lush's massage bars ( I couldn't get enough of them after trying out Each Peach), and Strawberry Feels has become a new staple product for me. I love the way this feels on my skin- it's ultra creamy and smells like a fruit sundae! The creaminess comes from virgin olive oil, along with organic fair trade shea and cocoa butter. The shea and cocoa also contribute to the amazing scent with some help from infused hibiscus flower and crushed strawberries. It smells even more amazing once you massage it into your skin!

What It Does:
Hydrates and heals dry skin while making you smell ahhhmayyyZING

How To Use It:
Simply take the entire bar and rub onto your skin. Once you feel you have enough from the bar, massage it out evenly over your body. You do not need to keep rubbing the bar continuously- Lush's massage bars melt when exposed to heat, if you continue to slather it all over yourself you will be an oily mess. Also, only rubbing a little on and spreading it out will increase the number of uses you'll get out of it.

Tips & Tricks:
As with most of my Lush products, I like to refrigerate my massage bars. I like the way the bar feels when its cold, and keeps the product for being too oily during the summer months. You don't HAVE to refrigerate it, but I actually recommend it- if nothing else it will give you less of a mess during uses!



All Pictures in this post are my personal photos from my Instagram account. Ig name: @_jessakay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews