Saturday, February 21, 2015

LUSH Honey I Washed My Hair

Honey I Washed The Kids soap scent + shampoo bar = hair heaven. Another scent I will always love. Similar to to the Pearl massage bar, I threw this in my basket immediately after smelling it. Honey I Washed My Hair is that deliciously amazing toffee scent, and includes honey as an ingredient. Love love LOVE.

What it Does:
Cleans your hair and scalp while moisturizing- thanks to the honey. 

How to Use It:
Rub the bar directly on your head until you get a lather going (which doesn't take much- these shampoo bars massage up quick and offer much more lather & suds than typical liquid shampoo)

Tips and Tricks:
My only tip is that if you haven't tried a shampoo bar, you definitely should give it a shot. A lot of people are unsure of these products because they're obviously used to seeing shampoo as a liquid, but they work better than liquid shampoo AND are much better for your hair. In addition-solid bars last up to 80 washes...which is equivalent to three bottles of shampoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews