Saturday, February 21, 2015

Lush Pearl Massage Bar


I LOVE THIS BAR. Seriously my favorite massage bar yet, which is saying a lot because I adore Strawberry Feels Forever and Each Peach. I instantly had to buy Pearl the second I smelled it. One of my all-time favorite scents from Lush is Rose Jam, which unfortunately is a seasonal scent. Pearl is actually scented with the Rose Jam fragrance, explaining why I was immediately hooked.
The cute pink beads in the bar are tapioca and sago bubbles, and the amazing scent come from argan and rose oils. Its freaking amazing, I literally can't recommend it enough!

What It Does:
If you haven't used a massage bar- you need to get one ASAP! Lush's massage bars are amazing at moisturizing and soothing your skin, I actually prefer them to lotion. 

How to Use It:
Grab your bar and smooth it onto your skin, it will liquify and become easily spreadable due to your body heat.  

Tips and Tricks:
I usually swipe the chosen area my skin once with the bar, then just massage out the oil. If you rub it around too much you'll be an oily mess, and the bar won't last as long. A little goes a long way!

I'm so excited Lush incorporated a product with rose jam that is available year round, I'll definitely have Pearl on sitting on my vanity alllll of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews